Friday 30 March 2012

Funtime Friday!

Oh my gosh!  Is it Friday again?  Hell yeah!  The weeks are absolutely flying by at the moment and now it's the big countdown to Easter weekend!  The first bank holiday of the year is always looked forward to by the nation and today's announcement of the fuel strike being called off (if there was going to be one in the first place) will make everyone rest easy about their planned Easter trips!  Here at Custard HQ we are all excited about Easter bunny madness as we have something great to look forward to this year which I'm sure you'll find out about later!


So here goes the whole 'Funtime Friday' thing...this week I have chosen a video of a baby that is impossible not to laugh at.  If you don't believe me, Watch it and try and keep a straight face if you dare...it will be like trying to eat a sugar doughnut without licking your lips - impossible!



I bet you laughed didn't you!  I hope you all have a great weekend guys!  Just think....this time next week you will all be out in the sunshine enjoying the first bank holiday of the year! 



No comments:

Post a Comment